Howdy men. How's y'all?
It's been cold, but not like Wisconsin, Minnesota or Iowa. I'm up by the bridge and about 15 miles from Lake Michigan so we've been from -10 to +...
I don't care. Thanks for the mental pic
He's been searching for a pic of a 638....
Evening, hoarders. I'm Kevin. Thought I'd pop in and say hi
Yes. That.
Talking to Rope on da fone. 261 is on its way, so I'll be able to mount your jug on it to get squish right.
No suh. Half day inside tomorrow on the trim job and I'm done. I'm gonna have to cut some more firewood for the shop though if'n it dont start...
Pork roast sounds yummy. Might throw one on for supper tomorrow night:yes:
I'm ok. Took a hot shower and got the excessive wind chill outta me. Needed that
Slackers, I see. All y'all. Other than Veep. He beat me by 1 minute
Sooo....backhanded to the lower lip?
Nope. Too bad. He has venison sticks
Pics or that chite never happened
Its almost easier than clicking ignore
I'm good. Kicked back laughing at you guys
Better now. Just farted
Crickets...... Lol:D
That's the plan
Lol. I only have r30 in my house up here. 9.25". I keep saying I'm gonna blow some in.