[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
A man could get tangled up in that mess
Motoseal ftw. I knew there was a reason to use that stuff on case gaskets
Dey gots a buncha numbers
I'll fit right in. Good thing you guys sending me saws are my friends.......
Oil thread?
Yeth
Yeah, it was great :emb::eek:
It does run.....
I T bag every one of Clint's and dall's saws in my garage. May as well ride Rodney's too
:salute: Don't forget about me
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Heck yeah. Heat wave
I like it so much I changed my avatar
I got the Silly Putty back in it. But we keep getting 8" of snow every day. Gonna clean it out tomorrow so i can get some vids before going to da...
Lol. The plow truck needed injectors. And mum was stuck at the end of the 600' driveway. I plowed that crap for a week with the L48
In Michigan, we just get snow. It never gets a special name. Not sure if this made the news or not [ATTACH] 28" overnight
I like making mandrels and cutting bases. It's cutting that damm squish band that makes me nervous
I'm good. Got the big job all done. Gonna relax my knees and back for a few days lol