Evening
No. No one ever. Bottom of the fan is 13.5'
No thanks. That 2 story stuff is for the birds. Literally
Gotter dun. Had to have the 2 Mario Kart dorks help me. 12' step ladder...17' ceiling...300 lbs... You get the picture [ATTACH]
Sorry. I got a message. No call though. Figured the message was from this morning when you were driving
I'm here now. Nope. I'm gone. Gonna change out our ceiling fan
Idk. A snow storm here might drop 3-8". Lake effect, depending on how warm the water is and how cold the wind is, can drop 24" overnight, and it...
Intake plus the oem transfer tunnels from under the exhaust port all the way to the windows
Your buddy, Strapon. Ain't it great?
Lolllzzz
If they can be cleaned up and taken down to a 2"×4"×8' white strip box it might be worth it. The led strip bulbs have a reflector in them. Or...
"Translator needed in aisle 5"
Do you have any fixtures now? I had 14 8' fluorescent fixtures in the shop. Got tired of buying a case of bulbs every year. I bought 30 retrofit...
I'm good. Ready for a little vacation from the everyday grind.
Yep. At least I only need to work an hour or 2 a day on them. Slacker is as slacker does
Howdy Mikey
125lb potato [ATTACH]
Squatch is a veggiesaurus?
DANGER DANGER Lol:D:picard:
Yep. 2014 model. It's no Tahoe, but it's good for what it is