No idea. Guy said it was scored, which has never been a problem cleaning them up. pizzed me off when i tore it down and saw it like that
Just don't make it look like this one. 5100 eBay turd[ATTACH]
Oh. Customer saw. I've done one. It ran as good as a stock 346. I've heard that you need to raise the lower transfer wall a lot and it'll run...
Throw it out and swap on a 346 c/p?
My 8' ers were single pin already. I just eliminated the ballast and nutted wires together. The same place I bought them from had fa8 style single...
Next time it sits for awhile, pull the choke out and push it back in. That'll set the high idle and give it air instead of fuel. Or hold it wide...
If you like the stihls better, I have a few similar cc models I'd offer in trade....036, 361, 044....pm me if you're interested
I bet the needle isn't seating in the carb.
I think mine is an '02
I just got it last year. Has a good battery in it. I'll go out and video it tomorrow. It's actually smooth when it starts too. Doesn't spit and...
They are really good. I cycle the glow plugs twice and it lights right off at about 10°.
Haaaahaaaa. Yoo guys kill me.
Was gonna fire up the Kubota and clean up next to the shop. Ain't happening when it's below zero. Tomorrow is the day. Supposed to hit 28 How's...
Howdy. Going grocery getting wif mum. Maybe I can get out of it
Better luck next year?
It's called the charge channel, yet it's free. Just the opposite of j ms
Glad Dallass finally got himself an avatar
dall had so many on ope that when he inquired about hitting 20,000 likes, the admin gave him his own big red "Ignore dall" button.
That was me today. Other than the ceiling fan.
I'm ok. Nuthin much going on. I think I'll venture out to the garage tomorrow and make some popcorn.