Yep. He's looking for the rest of it. He thought it was all there
I'm ok. Just had dinner. Might go back out to the garage
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Evening saw hoarders
That's some funny chit. I don't care who ya are
Fruit cops be like ....pshew pshew.
Probably in californicatia
I'm ok. Dun for the day
Patience Grasshopper. We've got him right where we want him....
I'm ok. Enjoying the warm-up
Morning, fellas
Usually your local small hardware will carry black pipe and can cut it to any length you want
Use pipe about 3/4" longer than the thickness of the wall and thread fittings onto it
...buying every 346 in sight...
Back inside now. Got me a coffee going
Howdy men
2500hd ftw
18 this morning. 25 now.
I'm ok. Cleaned out along side the garage while I had pork roasts, loins, and ribs on the smoker. Finally nice enough to be outside
[MEDIA]