Try 16 0r 20:1. Red Armor EVERYWHERE
Says the guy inquiring about running my 7900 piston in his echo echo echo Lmao Evening Joe
Your crank bearing just fell out. Better go catch it
I don't hear anybody complaining about a Dolmar.....ever. I'm just gonna get ridda everything else. They must be the bestest
Even comes with a ball gag for the operator
Looks good. Did you cut with it yet? How does it Do? 60° should give you a chain that lasts awhile longer without resharpening
Find an orange shoe......
Looks like a Reebok Hi Top
I'm ok. Colder than a witch's tata here
Any mehicanos try sneaking in today?
Looks right. How many ° are you from vertical? Got a pic from the other side?
I have this one. Same as an Oregon 511. Seems to do a decent job. Look at this on eBay Electric 110V Chainsaw CHAIN GRINDER SHARPENER w Grinding...
Pfft Lol. We're still hopeful his year is coming
It's a Ferd. He needs all the help he can get:rootintootin:
I'm ok. Painted some trim. Getting ready to put a buncha nail holes in it