my sister lived there for about a year and it's since been empty. Dad buys and sells equipment and uses the property to work on the equipment and...
They've both passed but dad still owns the property. We try to keep up on the house maintenance as much we can. The roof was in pretty bad shape...
Yesterday my dad and I along with some friends finished the roof on my grandparents old house next door. Always a good reminder that im not quite...
I hit her a little high and back. Must have at least got one of the lungs. The blood got kind of frothy once I picked up good sign again. Just...
Welcome home!! And thank you for your service!!! I love the diesel 4x4 van :thumbs:
Started tracking around 8am yesterday and found her by 10am. I lost blood a few times and almost gave up but i just had a feeling she was closer...
He was charged with "boating under the influence" and had to show up in court. Court was postponed a few times and i believe he beat it but still...
I got in the stand this afternoon around 2:30 hoping to pay off the debt to my aunt for our wedding cake (she made us a beautiful cake and asked...
KaptJaq I left out the part where he took the sobriety test without question and passed it just fine. He then refused a breathalyzer. A mistake...
Dave and Kapt i completely understand what you guys are saying. Even a beer or two can slow reaction times in some people. While we were kayaking,...
Went kayaking in the delaware river this past summer with some of my wifes friends. They live in yardley, pa and have a nice small launch nearby...
Lookin good! Thanks for keepin us updated
Merry Christmas scotty! And of course everyone else on this great site! :tree: :drunk:
Im off till next monday and im already going nuts. I was hoping to get some time in the woods today but mother nature had different ideas. Woke up...
I knew you'd like that one! haha
Just a standard RRA lower with a heavy barrel (5.56), flat top, match trigger. She's smoooooth :smoke: Had it for a few years now. [IMG]
Very nice! I love my RRA.
Andddd walla! Love me some slap ya mama. I have all 3 seasonings. Haven't tried the breading yet
no snow here. 68 and sunny today. Big change from last week :fire:
Almost Turkey time! Little seasoning, more busch light and we're ready to go. (The busch is for me not the turkey)