We've got a pretty bad coyote problem here. I can hear them out back in the big woods on any given night. They've also put a hurtin on our deer...
Pics. The probe was only $6 on amazon and you can find similar controllers in the $30-$40 range. It's a very simple setup. Install probe where...
All i can say is i should've done this a long time ago. My buddy had an extra digital PID temp controller so we hooked it up in the bedroom and...
Always impressed with your setup dave! I got two trailer loads in yesterday after work. With the temps we've got for the next week im sure i'll be...
yea we had a coupe drifts close to 4ft at work (farms on both sides) I swear i blew through the same drift 20 times. :mad:
Ahh, finally time to get some sleep. After a few cold ones of course :drunk:.
We left work 2 hrs early to get some rest. Heading back in at 9pm and i expect to be there for a lonnng time. Gonna put a few extra scoops in my...
I just hope it really is light and fluffy. The last storm we got had 3-4" of heavy wet snow that froze with another 4" on top of it. Made it...
Ya got a good woman there dennis! I always appreciate when my wife helps out with stacking and getting wood into the house. Sometimes she'll even...
Welcome aboard! Great first post and pics
Might be normal for you folks up there but single digits and negative temps are pretty freakin cold for us central atlantic sissies haha. I know...
Fixed some bad sheetrock issues in grandma's old house next door yesterday and got the first coat of spackel on. Today i've got some sanding to...
I went through that last week, minus the stomach pains. The fresh air did help clear up some of the congestion while i got a few days worth of...
Look at the paws on that thing! Do you still trap?
Re-decking one of my trailers today. The 2x6's were pretty rotten so i ripped em all off last night. Dad and i scored a huge pile of cull lumber...
Nice work swags! I've been thinking about getting a stuffer. Using the grinder with the stuffer attachments just seems like it takes forever....
That muzzle is NOT pointed in a safe direction! :eek:
My dad get's a load of the same size/type of skids every once in a while from a friend of his. Some we repurpose but many just get cut up and we...
If your hearing gurgling in drains all over the house it's a good chance your main is partially clogged. Mine backed up a few weeks ago. I started...
Very nice!! Awsome seeing kids getting into archery. Most of em nowadays don't have the patience for it