What kinda cheese? I'm a swiss guy! :popcorn:
The other day i noticed the blueberry farmer down the road seemed to be clearing some trees in the back of his fields but it was hard to tell from...
Thanks for all the replies! I guess i'll go do a little shopping this weekend. At least i have some good starting points!
Gave me chills reading that DG. Glad oliver finally listened to your call and trusted the rescuers!
Mrs piney's Bday is coming up in a few weeks and shes not giving me many ideas for a present. Although she did mention that she might like a...
Sure sound like a close call stinny. Glad ya made it ok!
Just and update: They divers found his body yesterday. Rest easy phil :(
Great pics dave. Nothin like a nice bowl of frost in the morning!
Lucky who??? :rofl: :lol: I just did an 11hr shift and as soon as i got home the boss called to inform me we're back in at midnight. :mad: We're...
At a quarry near me a local guy went through the ice on his 4 wheeler yesterday and unfortunately he never came up. Many of his close friends...
Came home from plowing and found my samples on the table! Unfortunately my wife already had the stove roaring so i'll have to wait till tomorrow...
Always liked your shed dave. Nice and simple! Once we get a thaw around here im gettin started on my shed. Im so tired of trying to keep wood...
Ditto ^^ Welcome! I've heard nothing but good reviews on the cedars. I've always just used old lumber scraps and small kindling but sometimes i...
Nice job! I like the flappers :cool:
Looks good so far! There's nothin like remodeling an old home. Mine was built in the 1920's and im lucky if i can find a square room. But i think...
I actually tried to sell some of the crates on CL a few years ago and only had one buyer. He took 3 lol. There are blueberries and cranberries...
The bigger the better! :fire:
Im actually thinking of replacing my old wood furnace in the basement next year, with an old fisher. A friend of mine has one and man do they put...
Thanks guys. It seems every time i dig around in the buildings i find something new. When i was bringing a few of those crates down i came across...
Took some old cranberry crates that i have laying around in one of my outbuildings and turned them into storage in the bathroom. All we had there...