There's a little piney on the way! That's right everyone, start getting your wood now because im going to create a litte hoarding maniac!...
Today i managed to break the head right off my x27 while trying to pop loose a few big logs from the frozen ground. I broke a few loose and then...
They sure do! I have a bunch of lumber stored in the 2nd floor of my shop and each time i pull a peice, i get the stink bug funk. :mad: Dave, you...
How we move the big logs :thumbs: Dad loves his equipment! Im just lucky enough he keeps it all on his property next to me. [IMG]
Ted, the 359 will eat those logs for breakfast! Might take me till dinner time though haha. I might just grab a few snickers. Went back this...
We're in the anywhere from 3"- 24" zone. Noone knows really. I've been buttoning everything up on our equipment at work since monday and hoping it...
Sad to hear. Hope everyone was alright. o_O
Ahhh 10-4. Thought it might be some AK slang for us folks in the lower 48
Thanks guys! Luckily we have plenty of room for it! Dad owns the property next to me and between the both of us it's about 8.5 acres. Once we fill...
You finally got some of that "seasonal" weather? We're in another cold snap (currently 14F) for a few days then hopefully back in the 40's after...
Glad to hear you got some temporary relief dennis! Hang in there bud :fire:
Got two loads out with dad today after work. I got lucky and caught the worker running the mini excavator and he loaded my trailer up with some...
Glad i found this post! I've already slightly modded the muffler on my 359 and tuned the carb but that port job looks great! Looks like im gonna...
Duhh you told me before, you weren't too far north! Sorry my memory sucks. We got a quick 2" last night between 6 and 9pm and im not liking what...
Im thinking hickory too. I looked at it for a while when i went back for another load yesterday.
I noticed it likes to run hot. Never heard about swapping the muffler. Did you notice any difference?
Yep that's a 359. Love that saw. She screams even with the bar completely buried. Im gonna cut a round off that "unknown" stuff and bring it home...
You in north jersey? I don't think we're supposed to get that much tonight or wed.
Yep, we're pretty much surrounded by blueberries and cranberries.
Here's some pics from today. Yesterdays load [IMG] Some of the big ones we'll tackle with the winch :drool: [IMG] What i was workin on this...