I'll worry about that one, next week ;). I can't stand the long range forecasts because it get's my boss all worked up about the storms and that's...
Thanks imac but that one's alittle out of my price range. I appreciate it though!
I used to either toss wood down the stairs like you or sometimes carry it an armful at a time. Switching to a rolling cart was the best thing i...
Went in to plow today for the 87millionth time this winter. Got home a little while ago and finished shoveling the doorways, steps and a path to...
No go on the stove :( . They finally emailed back today and said they're giving the stove to their son. Apparently his is acting up. Thanks for...
Yea it's lookin like 6-10" through tomorrow but possible heavier bands of course. Heck it's rainin right now, we might not get an inch but we're...
Thanks dex! That's just what i wanted to hear. I emailed them and im hoping i can get over to look at it tomorrow( if it's not already sold ) when...
Im still shopping around for a pellet stove and came across a quadrafire 1200 locally for under $1000. It looks really clean and seems to be in...
Yep my mouth literally just started watering! :drool: You make your own dogs or get em made at the butcher?
Just like the old saying goes " he who cuts his own wood is twice warmed " but in most of our cases we're warmed each time we have to handle it :D
Funny thing is, i cut those three limbs off in the field and left the rest attached to the log until we got it home. While dad had the log on the...
Nice work swags! Good to see everyone keeping busy this winter:axe:
haters gonna hate :rofl: :lol:
Red oak. Yea oslo we've been working around mother nature for quite a while now. Freeze, thaw, freeze, thaw and of course snow and rain on top of...
Hey say what you want about that little saw but it's a great saw for its size. No sense swingin a big saw around for limbs and small logs.
I've got a 180 also and it's definitely a great small firewood saw. I could swing that sucker around all day. Nice pics.
Nice haul! Love the yota flatbed. I had an 85 lifted on 33's a few years ago.
Looks like a nice busy day! How much is it gonna set ya back getting that locust milled? (if ya don't mind me askin) And that does look like a...
Ready for another load :D
The ground froze enough again for me and dad to get back into the fields and haul some more logs. Of course it's supposed to snow 6-12" sunday...