Did some looking into it. Closest range is a couple states east of you.
I can be a bit tough to crack open. I split a couple today with it, but noodled the few other I opted to half.
I thought you might foam at the mouth when you saw these big rounds? Quartered??? Are you trying to kill me? I'm lucky if I can load them in...
More red oak. I scouted it and I could park halfway around the corner to be safe with the cones etc. Real good line of sight for oncoming...
Bark looks whit okish but so does sycamore. Now that I think about it I don't recall ever seeing a dead one. And yes it does dry to a rather...
He dang well better be. That's a LOT of wood at that size to work alone. I was making a deal with the neighbor to work the stuff across the...
:rofl: :lol:
Passed this yesterday en route to my delivery. Stopped on the way back to investigate. By a stroke of luck both homeowners were out at dusk and...
Hope the fruitcake didn't get ruined! :rofl: :lol:
Its a beautiful thing when mother nature washes them completely clean and there no schmutz on there. Nice grab Eric! :salute:
Thanks folks. :handshake: Passed one of my other stations en route and noticed he was low. I didn't realize owner had texted earlier asking for...
100 bundles. Mostly red maple, cherry, tulip poplar, with some ash and oak.[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Yeah after the last call I more or less did. Was gonna give it one last shot. Probably will never see that much mulberry again. Next score is...
Well its all gone. Got a text from buzz-saw as he drives by there daily. I've been after the guy even going so far to give him a signed waiver...
Happy Birthday Timberdog