[ATTACH]
You could hire a sweep to use a camera to inspect the inner liner.
They don’t have cement board and tile in Virginia?
We vacationed on PEI a few summers ago. One day I stopped for fuel, the fella infront of me got a 12pack of labats and a pack of smokes. 54$!
Oh no! I need gas, milk and a few new shovels.
I hope some of that makes it here!
Chili lime is the bomb!
[ATTACH] Rental cabin stove with wet wood, good thing there are gas heaters!
25* f and snowing. Wonderful day to be playing with concrete!
There weren’t any sharp edges to deal with, I believe that was on older stuff. Like car dashboard work on old stuff you would look like you got in...
The repair is pretty simple. The biggest pain is playing Tetris with the washing machine to get it out to work on it. The closet was built when...
Yup a dryer. The belt tensioner pulley went again. I suspected some shenagains when the last replacement wasn’t in a bag or box with the part...
[ATTACH] Yay!
Lol is right!
I sure hope so, I did it with my grandpa!
[ATTACH] Took the boy fishing today. He was top hook with this pickerel. Fresh air and clean fun is good for the soul.
Look at that twins!
Got some charcoal from the Brazilian joint. Hopefully it ain’t broken up furniture.