Haven’t bought them in years. [ATTACH] You can make them real cheap. Egg carton, saw dust and wax from candle butts.
I know it was a bad idea I have seen it many times but my buddy insisted it would be fine. Sometimes you gotta let people see for themselves. my...
The other day I dumped a sled full of fishing gear including the bait when the wind blew the sled to the side and the rope caught a tire lug and...
Another item at the top of the list when I win the lottery. I guess I should start playing.
Oh no, I need milk, gas and shovels!
[ATTACH]
I haven’t looked at different manufactures much but if I had an open bank account I would want a push through machine with an adjustable 4 way...
The old stove would do it no problem.
No insulation or finish of any sort.
Yeah some insulation in the basement would help quite a bit.
Dang, skeet! That looks delicious!
I have herd of people digging a hole and burying stuff like that. :whistle: Just don’t do it somewhere you don’t want a sinkhole:headbang:
After a quick search it seems production ended around 2007. I swear I have seen something in one spot I’ll just have to stop and check it out...
My wife always complains about the saw dust and nuts/bolts in my pockets. Says it’s going to Ruin the washer/dryer. When I was replacing the...
You can still get beer balls in some places around here.
So no blower has not showed up. No confirmation email. I called today and was on hold for half hour ended up leaving a call back message. At this...
[ATTACH] I’ve come to accept some ash flying around!
Would it be possible to loosen the roof bracket clamps then disconnect the pipe at the roof line push the pipe up then slide the new section in....
Thin plastic over the top for now. When ready to burn the pile pull the plastic with the snow on it off and lit it rip. A leaf blower could get it...
Floe the neighbor to the farmhouse in Maine used to let the goats in her house when they weren’t standing on the roof of her car. You could alway...