I know nothing about pellet stoves but smoke out of the hopper would scare the chit out of me!
Yeah as a teacher I’ll bet it’s a good side hustle
I plow for work when I have to. Don’t really enjoy it. There are a bunch of other employees that have never operated anything other than a...
Just finished a traffic safety class via zoom since 8am. I’m ready for a beer or ten! Lol
:seasoned:
Good idea, the warden won’t allow tarps here.
Anybody use sticks or 2x4’s cut to 4 feet to tie the two rows together when stacking on a pallet? I find it helps. I also lean the two stacks...
There is a good book about how Heimo got to Alaska and his adventures there. I can’t think of the title but it will come to me.
nothing worse than a frozen beard! I know bogieb doesn’t have to worry about that!
Balaclava, a hood and ski googles are a must when the snow is powder and the wind is blowing!
But you are correct, I could have made steps for the whole fleet for 800$
It’s not my money. The truck has under 5k miles.
[ATTACH]
[ATTACH] Here is what 800$ gets you at the Pete store
I got that crap from my mom years ago for xmas. It holds the work bench down.
Shanty stove is chooching! [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Good choice!
We listened to the sea wolf audio book on a road trip. It was really good. Had different voices for the Characters. It was quite long like 14...
Yup you could do that and hope it don’t leak over time.
And you get the puzzle on the cap!