This one was just shy of 300k. My wife came with it. I put the last 100k on it . Only had to replace the exhaust and front pads once. The rockers...
Apparently the word duck with an I instead of a u isn’t FHC friendly :picard:
The one and only time I have ever had to make a hole in the ice bigger was there. Buddy snagged a 23lb carp in the side. The ice was very thin and...
Wear your ar across your chest. That will send a statement!
Twords the end of my dealership sentience I started bringing clothes in and changing out of uniform before I went home. Got tired of people...
Didn’t know you had to drive a truck to be a man.. I drove a carolla for years. I figured my wife and young children would be safer in the F150.
Maybe some better R&D would be adopted. Might eliminate some of the hammering.
Mom had an Omni bought new she said it burned more oil than gas!
Any idea if there is ice on the cove? A buddy used to live in Vernon we ice fished it a bunch. Coming from NH it was a weird spot to fish with the...
From the lake yesterday.[ATTACH] 6yo pulled our gear off the lake. He is a trooper. [ATTACH]
Are you anywhere near weathersfield cove? I beleave it is in heartford?
There is a place around here that sells stuff like that. Mostly old barn scenes. Crazy money. Like thousands!
Then a sear on the flat top.
About an hour to get to 130
Got a couple ribeyes for dinner gonna take a bath[ATTACH] buddy sent up wellfleet oysters to have on the half shell. Surf and turf!
:picard:
No offense to any fisher owners! Lol. Not trying to start a peeing match!
Thank you. He is set on the fishstick. and yes the fishers new plows have been junk since they changed ownership.
That looks great! still waiting for uncle to dig the anvil out of his horde! He has been telling me it’s mine for years lol!
Speaking of plows, I’m looking for a 4 wire fish stock controller for a buddy. Anybody got any leads on a decent used one? They are pretty...