Working on 22/23.
Just the opposite. I would tell them that I have several cars and I am very interested in purchasing a warranty for all of them. Then I would...
Hey welcome to the club! Thanks for your review. That’s what the forum is all about!
[ATTACH] I have officially used the most oil in one season for as long as I have owned a home. And it ain’t over yet.
[ATTACH] Install was a little warm with the fire going. Hoping this helps.
[ATTACH] My blower finally showed up!
Must resist! It’s a long drive!
My 22 ton speeco has split every piece of wood that I have put on it. Never really thought much about the actual pressure.
The dark color...
Ouch! Lazy wood? That stings! Kidding. we all know there is nothing lazy about burning firewood!
Well done is better than well said.
Hey, your windows open!
Supposed to be half inch of ice tonight. People are running around like idiots!
Wether you think you can or think you can’t you are right.
Not me, with spring comes bugs and mud. Then heat and humidity after. I’d rather deal with the cold!
[ATTACH] The entire seasons worth.
The suspense!!!
We caught big pike, carp, crappie, perch, catfish and 1 striper. The fishing was really good.
Stergeon would be my guess. we would catch one once in a while in the Merrimack. They fight like hell.
I was just looking for a pic like that. Lol