Northeastal’s comment bout perfection, with the glock in in pic.
Just ordered a load of logs. He said he had 40 cord infront of me. Hope he can get it here before the melt. Couple years ago I had some huge ruts...
Ahh, I’m slow.
For down payment, ill bet there is a big machine attached to that bucket.
That truck is in awesome shape for living in NE! Nice firewood and tractor as well.
Dude is playing my jam !
Got some taps from a fried that is getting out of sugaring. I thought it would be fun project to do with the kids.
I really don’t get the shovel thing. Most of mine I have had for over 5 years. Do these people throw them away at the end of the year? And how...
Looks like fun mike. How do you make reservations for the cabin? I imagin you need to book well in advance.
Supposed to get 6-8” or 2-3” of snow over next 12 to 48 hours. Headed out to get gas milk bread and a couple new shovels. Hope we make it through it.
I signed up 3 years ago, never heard from anybody.
I voted no for the same reason. No experience with black locust.
I see what you did there:cool:
Wa have been talking about a road trip this summer, haven’t picked a location tho.
I have already noticed a difference. But I’ll monitor it and report!
Adapt and overcome!
Couple seasons ago my good buddy and I took our kids to an ice fishing derby. It was single digits and the wind was blowing a gale. We got some...
Looking to make a shooting bench for my boy to use to learn on anybody have any plans/suggestions?
It may have already been said but “you can’t fix stupid”
Nothing is going to change here except maybe the stove.