Is there a general rule as to how long sap can sit before it is evaporated?
Unfortunately my old sled is in pieces waiting on a rear shock. Hope to get it back together this week.
[ATTACH] My processing area is pretty well snowed in as well. I dragged the rubber membrane over to put on top of the rounds hopefully they will...
[ATTACH] Just noticed they are the correct brand!
Lived through 14 days without power in the 2008 ice storm. Had a pine branch come through the garage roof. The summer before dad took out the...
My original post did not say goober!
The boy and I got some taps in today, a first for us we will see what happens. I was given plastic spiles and some hose so we put some 5 gallon...
The blower definitely is helping. We did not get the cold blast that you guys got. Have had only a couple below 0 days.
We have about 5 inches at the moment. Still coming down. Plans are in the works to hit the cove this weekend. I was curious what to expect.
How much snow did you end up with down there?
Never eaten a bluegill. I will have to give it a try.
Shallow fried crappie fillets are top notch grub in my book.
Do you just gut, scale and freeze? Fillet? hoping to get on some crappie and white perch tomorrow!
[MEDIA]
You don’t hafta be old! Lol
Or t*ts on a bull
Or an elevator in in outhouse.
Unfortunately I have heard of some using the engine for heat and killing themselves. Onboard generator sounds a lot better!
Big DMB fan. Unfortunately we missed the tour this year. Hopefully this summer!
So much to say :zip: