I think when things get tight people will be looking to dump stuff that they over extended themselves on. I could be completely wrong tho...
We have gotten some snow but the total is much lower than average in my lifetime. We will see what March brings, either warms up quick or it’s...
[ATTACH] Same stack. More snow...
Thanks for the info!
While I enjoy winter I’m looking forward to being on the ocean again. Nice pic!
I need to take time to learn more about sharpening!
Why not speak up? What’ wrong with what he says? Trying to learn here.
“Don’t forget to use that lump of chit on your shoulders” - Dad
BE CAREFUL!
Nice saw!
[ATTACH]
[ATTACH] Some desert!
[ATTACH] Blue cheese that smells like your fat uncles feet on the salad and some horseradish cream sauce for the meat and taters.
This is a trans post. It was sous vide first wife killed it at 136!
Yeah I will only have time on the weekends.
I have a plastic 30 gallon drum I could bury in the snow.
He had some more told me to take them all but I felt bad he wouldn’t take any money. He is my neighbor we help each other when needed maybe I can...
Oh boy, I gotta get my butt in gear!