Update on the blower. When I filled out the application for the blower I included a pic of the shipping bol not the invoice from the sale. I had...
Poor farm.
Do it it’s cheap!
I personally would go with the 5.0 k.i.s.s. For me the 2.7 would not even get considered. good buddy had a new 3.5 for a year rolled it then got...
Right he said the Somalians were savage. His roommate was beaten with a pipe walking back to the dorm after a party.
Buddy went to tech school in LA, we live close to mass but we are still a rural town pretty sheltered growing up. He said it was crazy, thought he...
I call it disgusta. The drug problem is sad really have a couple family member that got caught up in it.
Flannel and a beard thicker than mine!
I have never seeen more people fall down drunk as I did at James eddy smelt camp by savemoney. Lots of large women rolling around on the ice. Lol
Waiting for the concrete truck that was supposed to be here at 8 am for the circus to start. Gonna be a long day.
No doubt they were stink bugs here.