Cleaning lady?
Assembly of that "pristine" 064-in-a-tote will cost you dearly lol
I'll get a pic tomorrow so you'll know why he's selling.....
I'm ok. Coffee time
Hewdy
Call Lansing. Ask for a state mechanical inspector
Pretty sure there's a misunderstanding going on round here.....
I'd still trade it off. They'e no good :whistle: .
Me too
I usually go back in 3 or 4 times. Make small adjustments trying not to go backwards
Going well. Got initial port work done on a 661 today. Need to run it tomorrow and see how it goes.
I wish people weren't so put off by belt drive transmissions. I've bought 2 Sportsman 500's new. One in 99 and one in 02. Still have the 02. All...
Howdy.
#andfireball
I looked at a couple of mine. They seemed ok. Hopefully the rest dont look like yours. That sucks
Its a forum geared mostly toward treework, climbing, removals,....
Save Edge?
Every gun is different. On mine, I tighten each lug for a few seconds after snug. Some impacts will snap a stud off after a few seconds. Could put...
Nuttin much. You?
Yeah. It sounded like it.....throw it in with the pallet of 661