I'm good. That is mtron. On the spare piston and rings you sent with the 064. Only cuts I've made on it, so the rings aren't seated. But it's...
Pretty solid first try:yes:
Seems to run pretty good. Good torque for a long bar. Not so "racey" [MEDIA]
A "Razer" chain is square ground also
Actually, I'd bet Shawn could come up with a muff modded 346 that'll hang with an ms362
I'm sure he'd take you up on that. He'd even spot you 7cc.
I've been porting 661's for a week and a half. I'd like to post videos, but I don't want it to seem redundant.....
Thanks Mark.
I know I've read it here before, but can't find it now to confirm. I have a Fisher stove that I believe to be a Grandma. I can't get a picture of...
If a tiller is out of reach, I'd look for a 5' or 6' disc (or wider if its not 3 pt) and a york rake with tires. I could see where maintaining a...
I pick the most common length and take off enough so that the wheel profiles the tooth. On the shorter ones I lean the wheel over enough to touch...
I get what you're saying. But it's hard for many people to justify grinding away 1/4 of the chain to get it sharp again. You have to...
I'm good. Maybe play with 661 port shapes and timing tomorrow Here too. Just me and the dog.
Evening honkeys. Movie and coffee.
I'm ok. Tired out
Mic drop
I haven't done one, but from what i've gathered, you need a black coil from a 350 or an early 346
Howdy. Doing ok
I'm ok. Getting cold outside. Not like Steve tho.
Evening, men