Pretty sure he pm'ed me about the 026. It was all downhill after that I guess.
No fun. Specially if you have to herd them up with the tractor
Play nice
:makeitrain":makeitrain":makeitrain"
Still slimy?
Yes
Yep I agree. I went back in and did some work to the transfer ports. It got a little better yet. It needs some run time
Yep. I had it on my hybrid lol
[MEDIA] [MEDIA]
[MEDIA]
I'm ok. Got a couple saws done today. A few 064's next
She's shiny. Looks like it'll need rings soon. I never did a compression check on it
Say hi to Uncle Buck for me
Me too. Night
Glad you're feeling better. Wheezing and hacking sucks
Y'all woulda had to leave Wednesday with all the pee breaks
May 5 or 6th? Mini gig at Rodney's? Hmmm
It's the only pic I got, and he already saw it. I can get more tomorrow tho.... [ATTACH]
Pretty good, man. Just got in. Holly made herself something for supper because I was in the garage. So I did the same. A lb of venison and about...
Trimmed it all off when I processed it, bish