Just take them out in the parking lot and throw them around a few times. Then you can re-sharpen them again. Practice makes perfect
How's that filing coming along?
Ok here. Enjoying fam time. Mum is happy with all 3 babies here
The added heat from milling is probably burning the added fuel. You might notice it at 1/4 or 1/2 turn richer. I see it on most saws when I do a...
That right there is spot on. The chamber, plug, and case are too rich for an instant idle.
I bet there's an air leak somewhere with the idle being backed out
I'm ok. Need more sleep
Morning Tom. Going well here.
Sounds pretty rich. Could be wetting the plug enough after a cut that it can't idle. mdavlee
If I had to pick, I'd have to go with a tnt or an exciter. That's more like 40+ though
Evening, fellers
Kind of a tramp, ain't she. Gets around
I'm ok. Just got done with Dustin's 064
Yep. You still got it?
I second that. I had one of his 254's here for a few months last year. A man could cut a lotta wood with that thing.
She a lil wide....
Thanks Tom. You are correct. The previous pics are of your saw
This thread is a doozy to keep up wif. Gotta read between da lines
[ATTACH]
Lolll