I was thinking Amish Girls Gone Wild
Guess not
I's ok. Coffee and recliner
Howdy hoes
I think he's right
What kinda gtg? And where in the hell is Grand Junction? :saw:
Not sure what it is. When hophornbeam was mentioned, I looked back at the pics. And now with this pic, I'm sure it's not. The bark flakes or...
Yessir. $30 $30 $30 $60 wtf? :D
Too much work
Actually been thinkin bout noodling one swipe down through the log. Then they'd fit in the stove
Me likey da broasted chickens.... And most other kinds
I'm ok. Got some saws boxed up ready to ship out tomorrow
Nope I'm included
Slackers. All of ya
Maybe they changed the recipe. I bought 10 gallons from Menards and thought it was great in the fall or summer. Took some to a gtg in December and...
Lol. That's a cant race I could win
I'm ok. Just too loud in here. Shoulda said eff it and went outside this morning
Busy. Got the whole fam here playing games for my son's bday. A lil loud in the house
Howdy.
Yes. That would be good