272 coil almost fits. Gotta elongate the holes a little, and re-time the flywheel
It was only 64cc in the raffle. I got 15 more cc from this guy called ebay
I don't think it'll like cutting steel. But she really flies through the aluminum. My exhaust ports are all a couple degrees higher using that...
I hate watching regular commercials.
I won it in paragon Dan's raffle. Did some initial port work on it and never got back to it [MEDIA]
Dennis, you seem to have missed the point. Most Superbowl commercials in the last 5 or 6 years are supposed to be funny. It's a large part of why...
Blue Makita 7900
My L3600 burned a gallon an hour working it kinda hard....brush hogging or loader work. The L48 burns a hair more.
Doing well. Got 4 saws shipped out. New scales are close. A few oz off one way or the other. I added 4 or 5 oz to each box. She didn't say...
Pal
I'm ok.
I'm ok. Coffee here too
I'm in
Ash, hard, and soft maple. :yes:
I'm ok. Think I got that 346 done. Gotta run it tomorrow. Broke my damm flex shaft. Had to cobble it back together. Ordered 5 from the bay.
We tried being nice. A little Sometimes
Howdy
Yep. It is. I'll wrap the handle in maxi pads for him
1
Howdy. 346 day