Prime rib, yum. That is better for you. All natural fats. I think it has been a year since I last had prime rib. I'll go for sirloin at...
Fried Seafood. Did you have scallops?
I have one made by the same folks. It doesn't have a web feature like your. I was able to get it at Sams Club. They are a lot of fun the keep...
I don't know if you would want to give up your time for what you might get back, but if you made a formal complaint to the Postal Service, you...
Our post office plays games with Prime Sunday Delivery. Sometimes the deliver it. Sometimes they say, "at the post office ready for customer...
old Mother Nature doing her work. Just don't get in her way!
Always nice to have a nice hot fire to sit next to. Maybe something to drink or eat. Just let the wind howl. You stay inside and enjoy all that...
I hate those uprooted trees. Very dangerous. They spring back up when you least expect it. Try to cut the root off and that springs back into...
I have to think that we got more rain in the past day then we have had since the first of summer. I found a glass vase full of water early this...
sip, sip, sip..................:drunk:
Back to reality! Hope you took some pictures to remember the vacation.
Time for some black bird pie!
Please keep it there. I don't want any part of it. I don't have my gripers out yet, no sand buckets etc.
Wow, I am very impressed! Now that is determination. I always go to YouTube and watch vids before I attempt maintenance. I have saved...
Amen to that. We raised 4 children. All adults now with kids of their own. Some of those kids are now adults! I worked every available hour I...
Raining really good here now. We got teased with sprinkles yesterday, and then most of today, but after supper, it really starting coming down....
Now that had to be a very special treat. I can only imagine the aromas and savory tastes.
:thumbs:, I really love and respect working farms. It isn't easy. You are tied down, sick or not you have to work. Might as well get...
Good luck. Lots of folks get into the wool products thing. Seems they do fairly well at the fairs and craft shows. Some have their items in...
Well, have you considered adding on to your home instead of moving? Often a consultant can show you how to add on and make it the dream home you...