You must be all tuckered out after that long trip! [IMG]
In just 30 minutes it will be my bride and my 47th anniversary. We were dating for 6 years before that! Got married in an Air Force Chapel in...
So, much delayed, I went and did the leaf blower thing. Last time I did that was last winter. Very disappointed with the results. No big...
Wow, that is going to be a lot on her. Good luck. Hope she doesn't get too worn out. How is the new job working for you?
I think he is smart to offer it up like he did. If he doesn't get takers, he can always back off and offer it up again piecemeal. I think it is...
Didn't that dog just have a litter?
Well, maybe I had it wrong, At any rate, what StEarl got was a good deal at that price. SIB did deliver to me with no charge the first year,...
I think he is using SIB in Jay. Good deal from him. A few years ago, he was selling them for $199. a ton delivered anywhere in his area. No...
They and who knows what else raises hell with young sampling fruit trees around this area. That pipe is way better than trying to wrap wire cloth...
I have my stove on about every night. My wife starts her siren noise for the heat if the temp in here gets below 74F
Love love love those pictures. particularly the one with the bridges. Nice contrast with the background. Sorry about the one with the PQP...
Wow, it is Monday already again. Seem to go trough the weekend like a blink of the eye. I don't work at any job, so for me, it is my week of...
Get her a couple of pieces of Le Creuset, She'll keep them out showing them all the time.
Glad you ditched the pain pills. Ok for a couple days. But after that, usually leads to trouble one way or another.
Make those backside facing out. Or go up with the rack.
Enjoy your farming! I tried the chicken thing for a while. Wife won't even hear of me trying that again. Good thing is that you and your SO...
What comes to mind is: put the trash under the sink. Out of sight and mind. then put a pan rack where the trash can was. We always had a trash...
Looks like that one saves space and displays your pans without having to dig them out of the cupboards
Take a look here: hooks for hanging frying pans - Google Search
How did you make that? tx