Would you believe that she doesn't even walk on the lawn. She only goes to and from the car. The dogs are treated.
Thanks, she is on the med as of yesterday, but that is a week out from the time of the bite. It itched like hell, but didn't develop into a...
I only buy the $1 coffee at MacDonald's. No food with it. There coffee is really good, and the price is right. I only buy the pellets I feel I...
I have been trying to identify the tick that bit my wife. I took it off her back. I know it was at least the second day for the bite. I took...
FSU's are $259 @ our HD. Haven't changed in several months. Sam's Club has Penningtons @ $225. [IMG] I don't know what our WalMart is...
Now that one looks like it would be worthwhile restoring. Good luck.
My Harman doesn't care what color the pellets are. They all burn really well. Whatever temp I set the stove for is what I get. Doesn't seem to...
Will that be just the supplies that Amazon has in their warehouse? Lots of their items come from another company. Also, some of their items are...
[IMG]
Thanks. She is feeling nauseated and aches. That could be from the bite, or from the antibiotic, Doxycycline. I contracted Lyme disease a few...
My ignitor works just fine so long as I keep it free of ash. Seems ash fall on the ignitor from some holes in the burn pot. Needs those holes to...
Good, at least I don't have to doubt that. I am glad for those who do have access. I'm OK with the brands we have. The Maine Woods brand is a...
Did you call Amazon and ask what is up. I did when USPS messed I got an answer. Does the post office deliver to you? See if you have options.
I can't see in there. I was concerned I might damage the igniter if I poked around. I'll have to reach in there and dig out what I can.
Now that would have been a sight if a couple of guys with chain saws running had walked up to him while he was obstructing traffic.
Hope you get it closed in before the big snows start.
Went out for a nice anniversary dinner. Had a steak, ribs, salad, sweet potato, and a bud.:cheers: No bread or desert. I go t he smallest...
Can't like having the cold set into the furniture etc. Wood heat will cure that in little time.
I don't recall seeing sets around here. From what I have read, that is a very good price for a good pellet.
I would feel the same way. As I got older, I know longer could "harvest" meat. Hypocrite, yes I know, as I buy meat at the market. Once I see...