I was thinking the same thing. Odd how a clown is now an object of hate. In a way, I feel sorry for the generations of clowns that have made...
Do you have some sort of way to fashion a trap door in the bottom of the dumpster? Maybe a connection at the bottom of the dumpster to connect...
When you get one, make sure you get one with a large enough screen. Reading a small screen for any period of time is exhausting. Just go into...
Yes, but with those you have to be careful it isn't a leaf vac because those are intended to mulch so they use the impeller. [IMG]
After a long cold wet day yesterday, the sun came out this morning, but it was just a teaser. Now it is raining again. cold and wet. Can't...
Why not use a long hose on a high power shop vac. The shells get sucked up and dropped into the container, never going into an impeller. You...
Looking really good. What gets me is how fast those projects suck up the lumber. I know every time I go buy lumber for my project, it is never...
Security cameras are cheap protection, plus if your neighbor knows the security camera is there, they may be less prone to offend.
I could not, repeat, could not, live with neighbors that close. Where the next one cannot be seen is far enough apart for me. I'm the last one...
We get USPS Sunday deliveries here in our little rural area. Except when the play games like saying delivered when they are not. I don't need...
That certainly is a large crop of squash. My favorites are the butternut and buttercup. What ever you don't consume can go to a soup kitchen if...
So swearing on this forum!!!! That is the worst word of them all. Nothing here YET! The sun is out and it is 48F. I'm just taking my time...
Don't slip. That frost can be like ice! That is going to be one big barn you are putting up. Lots of space, (for a while anyway!) How many...
Never saw or spoke of ticks when I was a kid. Now they are everywhere. I will say that this year's drought sharply reduced the number of ticks...
I found this chart. My wife's tick looks like Day 3 [IMG]
Been there done that! Broke my tail bone. Hope you feel better soon.
will711 I found this on sale while looking through some offers on my email. [ATTACH]
Amazon is now offering you the option of going for Free no rush Shipping credits : Prime Members Can Get a Little Extra Something With FREE...
I'm with you. Can't stand Starbucks, Taste to me like a pot of coffee that was brewed yesterday.
Partially engorged. Looked smaller than most wood ticks I have seen. Wife got a marble size inflammation. Slowly, the swelling is going down....