Nice, Our maples have dropped their leaves. Had some wonderful color. Enjoy it while it last.
Call your state's title office and ask them that question. Since law are different from state to state, you may be listed as a lien holder.
That is an excellent reminder, not for just this stove, but for other purchases also. I had a run in with Target with a purchase I made using...
I spent the $4000 on my Harman, but unlike your experience, I have very happy with my purchase. I hope you are able to stand your ground and get...
Good job done (as always from you) Enjoy the rest of the season and may your home always be warm.
I did my weekly weigh in tonight at a weight support group. 32 pounds down in 15 weeks. Only a ton left to loose!
you always seem to have some of the most appealing food.
Feeling better, getting good care, soon to be back on your feet. Glad to hear all the good progress.
we will do the same. Thank you HDRock
As do I. We also have little ones all over the dogs so we must use extreme precaution which includes inspection of the dogs and kids. Would be...
Those are really toxic: There is a warning to avoid human contact. Not to let the dog sleep with you. Just as toxic to them as it is to you,...
We don't write cks. much at all. Do at the town office or they charge 2.5% to use a card. That reminds me. My excise tax and dog registration...
good for you. Shop vacs sure have a lot of uses. I am confident you will rig something up so you won't have to transfer the pellets. Can be...
I would like to see some pictures of those sometime. I would like to see some real tomahawks.
This is Ian, with my dog Max [IMG] Kinsley [IMG] Tayen and Elianna and a friend. [IMG] And this is a very spooky tree at my nieces place in CT....
It was cold here. Our grandkids went out for about 45 min. with their parents. Seems like it went well and they got enough candy. Their...
We get our youngest grandchildren. No others. We live in off a dead end road. No street lights etc. 3 miles up the road, there is a housing...
That is cool. Wonder if it could be used on vehicles.?
I use that and some salt mixed in. Keep 5 gallon buckets placed where I can use them. Use lids on the buckets to keep the water out.
or fix up a fitting for the vac to dump right into your barrels, one less handling of them.