Ouch, chemical burns. Hope you don't have scaring from it. I should think you would be required to wear protective eyewear when handling...
I'm also retired, no watch. Somehow my skin breaks down with every watch I try to wear. So, no watch, Just look at the cell phone if I really...
[ATTACH] Bobcat. We have them here. Even during the day! They come too close to my house. I always thought they hid and ran away from people....
Birthday Wishes to you NortheastAl, Hope your day was enjoyable.
Heating season has started again, and with it the house fires. Here is one blaming sparks from a pellet stove exhaust. Randolph man loses home to...
Two dogs and one ewok! too cute!
Is that a view of a road or water? I like the fact that the house is way up. I also like the vista of the ridge
Jay, Don't ever let yourself get too big. The price is bigger than the waist line. I am paying that price now. It seems like a huge mortgage...
I share you pain! But never let that out to my wife :heidi:
And that is the way I like it. I'm not too much for sauces. Usually too sweet for me.
Nice to have a good stove and an insulated house isn't it!:thumbs:
What makes you think your wife won't start boarding horses? That can bring in the cash to support your horses.
Hate going to funerals. Maybe it is just denial on my part. I am thinking of just cremation and no send off. No funeral home, No obits etc.
I like the daylight savings time. Mostly because I always tend to not get up until after 8Am and I hate it being dark at 4 PM. When I was...
Pay Peter Allen using PayPal.Me
Those were the days! For me, in two months, I turn the big 70. Lord willing that is. Take nothing for granted.
:stirpot:Do you do anything besides cooking delicious food! You sure have a way of knowing what is good, real good! :chef: :drool:
you beat me to it! thanks. Adam alerted me tonight. Good that our brother and sister pellet heads to know about this cause.
Grizzly Adam Thank you Adam for bringing this to my attention. That is the first time I have seen this thread. I want to be able to help when...
You have some nice friends and family. I'm willing to bet you earned that respect. Won't be long now and you'll be putting on the roofing!