No way should you even be asked to work in those conditions. The homeowners should be told right up what is expected.
[ATTACH]
Here is a tribute to all veterans, their families and those who support them. This clip was for 2015 but it is still relevant for today. [MEDIA]
Nice to get out of town. You can set your own rules and truly live free. Good luck of the build.
Happy Birthday to the US MARINES [IMG]
A higher power is watching over you. Prayers for your eyesight.
I noticed my coffee was way better today also. In fact, I think it is going to get a lot better. Feel that fresh air. Wonderful isn't it!
You nailed it right there brother. Amen.
Will they have that "golden spoon" price?
Because, from what I remember, they are really good. I want a cider doughnut, :(
I am so sorry to hear about your wife's misfortune and things getting tight. Always seems to happen at the worst possible times. Prayer for...
Not me, I don't want an "automatic fill" stove. I like the fact that I fill the stove. It is all a part of the supervision. When I fill the...
I always enjoyed working up the bundles of slabs. Goes quick, not too heavy, easy to move. The only bad part is that it is very messy. Great...
Seem like a dream to be a "healthy" weight, and a nightmare getting there. I am loosing wt. I'm down 32 lbs., however, that is but a drop in the...
Ah, the coffee is down, so smooth and welcomed. The sun is shinning here. I am hoping for good results on the election, but not holding my...
I was trying to unclog the vacuum hose. I tried about everything. Then tried a plumber's snake. That was a mistake. I puncture through the...
My wife is stuck in front of the TV. Me, I have head phones on while just surfing the web. Enough is Enough, but this election stuff is way too...
Wow, you are really getting into it. I didn't think you were going to do cord wood this year, just pellets, but it looks like you will be doing...
That one in the middle, the one with the mask. I would name it "Ranger" after the Lone Ranger.
Love it, good job done (as usual)