I haven't been able to see a straight line ever since my macular degeneration set in. So to me, it looks fantastic. You will be so happy once...
Had not opened the stove in over three weeks, so today while it was off all day because of the warm weather, I decided to ck it out and clean the...
Amen to that. We get one back. We need to take care of that back. Strenuous lifting, bad body mechanics lead to a back that will not let us...
You were very lucky to jump on getting that stove and getting it installed so quickly. I've seen Novembers where the snow started the first of...
I really like Jerky, and it is on my diet! Bought some. 2.5 oz for $3.00 too much for too little. Will go to youtube to find out how to make...
Picture, picture, picture :ithappened:
Rooting for the Pats here!
I think my having lost 34 lbs has helped some. tomorrow I go see the orthopedic MD for knee injections. One will be a steroid, the other...
I must be doing better. I climbed up a step ladder and wired up a new outside light. The family saw me and never said a word. I put up an LED...
Can you see well enough to cook a meal, also not over shoot the John? :rofl: :lol: If yes, you have enough to get along OK.
[ATTACH]
I have a nephew with MS. He has some sort of blood condition that won't allow him to have the weekly shots. Instead he has daily shots. What has...
Good luck with your stove. You got an outstanding deal, (you knew that) a very good deal and a good start with wood. You just never know what...
Everything is expensive up here! Worse in ME because of the taxes.
Bar Harbor Light House
[IMG]
I hope he got some resolution. He paid to much to start with. Bought a discontinued unit because of the looks of that one compared to others....
Good that they leave it for others. Here, the company that cuts it up, put it all in a chipper. :loco: :crazy:
Hope you get to fill the freezer soon.