Good morning Jeff!
Good morning everyone!
Good morning everyone! Today is the last hot one and it looks like frequent fires starting Sunday
Good morning everyone! Hot today.
Nice problem to have.
70 now but it looks like reality sets in by next weekend. I'm ready
Good morning everyone! Sunny and 75 forecast for today.
An excellent experience is rare these days
53/73 lumber cutoffs. Probably the last fire for a while with the weather that's coming.
Good morning everyone! I got quite a bit done around here this week so nothing on the agenda for this weekend. The pool is closed but its too hot...
I use a wet (with water) paper towel when the stove isn't hot.
He looks like a nice dog. It seems like finding him a home is realistic.
51/69 Heading for upper sixties today. Just started a fire with lumber cutoffs.
Good morning!
Distinct possibility!
Good morning everyone! I should be able to finish my exterior painting project today.
47/67 lumber cutoffs