Good morning everyone! Last nice day before a rainy stretch. No frost yet so lawn is still growing.
I use the stick lighters
Great picture!
Mine says to change the filter after the first 25 hours and I don't think there is any change interval beyond that.
Good morning everyone!
He was a class act.
Good morning everyone! I was up about 4. Just hadn't gotten around to post here yet.
My grandfather used to call his screw hash
49/67 lumber cutoffs and elm shorts
47/76 Lumber cutoffs
Oil is up 2.92 a barrel today so far, and going up fast.
That's colder than here!
Good morning everyone. I lit that fire about 45 minutes ago and started enjoying my coffee. 48/73
That's called being responsible, which seems to be missing a lot these days.
I've never built a fire in advance waiting for the right time to light it. After reading Mike's post I got to thinking it would be nice to have...
Good morning everyone! Wet day ahead here. It looks like some fires on and off starting tomorrow.