Good morning everyone! Nice day ahead!
Good morning everyone! 59 here but reality sets in about Sunday. I'm ready for a chill in the air.
That sounds like my plan for today.
Good morning everyone!
Good morning everyone! I've been awake since 130. I hate nights like that.
36/70 Lumber cutoffs and elm
Good morning everyone! No rain today!
Same here
Good morning everyone! There is a break in the rain for a few hours, so I'm going to get a walk in while the gettin's good as soon as the Sun...
This problem is going to get worse before it gets better.
My former supervisor used to bring me shorts and uglies that didn't fit nicely in his wood piles. I used to ask him if he hoped to have pictures...
I'm going to be dentist shopping in the near future.
I didn't actually tell my dentist FYVM but I said I didn't appreciate him sidestepping my questions and I wanted answers.
Yup!
The sad part is people must be buying them for their outrageous prices.
It's supposed to go all weekend here too and yes I hope we get some snow. My fear is as warm and wet as this year has been, it's going to be lots...
Good morning! Rain all day today and tomorrow so I don't have much for a plan.
Navigator is ready to go!
Nice dog!
Good morning everyone! I'm in the middle of composing a FYVM email to my dentist. Every exam for years has ended with "Looking good" then...