47/72 No fire yet this morning. Will build a small one in a bit.
Good morning everyone!
I burned some cherry crotches during a cold snap last year and I was screwed. Stove full of coals and not much heat.
Good morning everyone! 39 out and 74 in with coals from last night.
25/76 elm
I think it's karma. The way Jeff lives and helping others is coming back to him.
Good morning everyone! 29 outside
Good morning everyone! 72 inside when I got up and 28 out. This should put an end to lawn mowing which started in mid April and never slowed this...
We haven't had any in probably 20 years.
32/75 elm
Good morning everyone! Another rainy day so no real plan. First frost/freeze of the season might be tonight.
41/73 lumber cutoffs with a hunk of elm
Who shows up if and when they get around to it.
42/72 lumber cutoffs and elm
Good morning everyone! Colder than average highs for the next few days finally!
The last place I worked was facilities for a small college. The HR department expected work orders they submitted to be completed promptly....
I hate when that happens
Good morning everyone! 63 outside so no fire. Big cool down coming.
Have fun!