Won't happen for a few weeks.
Things went great! [ATTACH] A little assistance was needed breaking into the bugs, but were thoroughly enjoyed! Thanks for asking! :thumbs:
With nice air and an open calendar, I decided now is the time to put humpty dumpy back together again. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Because the wood was...
Good morning, members, Decent start to the day. 60⁰ and low humidity. 80⁰ later with a return of smoky haze. I hope to get in a walk this...
That garage is going to give that area a totally different look. Good luck with the building part of it!
:banana:
Lots of work being done there. I hope it turns out as you envision
Crazy weather yesterday. 4 tornados in MA and one in RI. [MEDIA] All were within a 30 mile radius.
Good morning, members. Nice air this morning! 58⁰ with dewpts at 53⁰. Left windows open overnight. 1st time in a while the inside temps are...
Nice air moved in.....finally!
As the line of storms went overhead, it dumped a quick 1.5 inches of rain. Strong winds in the are brought down trees. A non-event here. It...
[ATTACH]
I'm OK with the smell oak gives off. To me, it smells like wood!
For me, a bad hair day is a good day. It means there's still hair up there!
Tornado warning, not too far from us. Radar shows rotation. Nothing on the ground spotted. Pouring here now. No thunder.
Is the chain loose to move by hand? Try to start without the bar and chain on. What make and model? How old? Last used?
Good morning, members. Foggy start. Mid-60's. Yuk Thunderstorms in a few hours. Yuk I need to run some errands today, ahead of my dad's...
Say what?
I need to spread some vole deterrent around the yard.