If the size is what you want, the galvanized steel can be painted.
Good morning, members. Woke up, couldn't get back to sleep, so I got up. One more Fall-ish start to the day. Upper 50's with dewpt near 50....
Twas
No stains. Just grit. Appears the filter is working as advertised.
A buddy dropped this off the other day. ~11ft [ATTACH] He cut it from an apple tree. I'll probably cut a few cookies from it for use in the...
Nuts are dropping. Critters missed this one. [ATTACH] There are others. [ATTACH]
WO smells so nice when cutting. Nice score!
Good morning, members. Cool summer day. Upper 50's with dewpts in upper 40's! Heading to mid-70's later. A fine morning to walk behind the...
It comes with a "wrench" to loosen/tighten the housing.
Mid 60s
Firewood or for smoking?
The plumber was here today. [ATTACH] Among pipes and shut off valves, he installed an Atlas Filtri filter. I'll need to get a few extra...
Wize!
Seems to be most everywhere. What to know about the mysterious disease plaguing Massachusetts’ beech trees
I'm so glad they circled the tree. I might not have seen it. :whistle:
Good morning, members. We had a weak line of showers late yesterday. It brought cooler temps and lower dewpts in the mid-50's. Nice day...
Congrats, JiminyKicket ! Hoard on!
Big trees need big toys. You have big toys.
WeldrDave should be able to provide some insight.
Good morning, members. Decent summer day. Low 80's and a bit muggy later. I hope to go for a walk this morning. Be safe Be healthy