The app isn't 100% accurate. It called out the bark as white oak.
[ATTACH]
Good morning, members. Muggy, rainy morning. 68⁰ going to mid-70's. I have some errands to run this morning. Then, lunch with a friend....
Best of luck to those in the path of hurricane Idalia!!
Good morning, members. OK start to the day. 63⁰ with 59⁰ dewpt. 70's and showers later, overnight, and tomorrow. Hoping to go for a walk...
It's a little known fact that CT rainbows have a pot of black locust at the end.:cool:
Good morning, members. Nice day ahead. 70's with lower humidity. Just a few outdoor things today. Probably some grocery shopping. Be safe...
Nice job, guys!
Excuse me but, I'm thinking there's several splits left in that trunk, eh?
Here's one of other companies that have clothing with some protection from the sun's rays. Huk Pursuit Performance Hoodie
Understood My dad has a number or cryo freezing. Additionally, some Mohs surgery. All due to repetitive sunburns over the years. His comment...
~ahem~ The direction this thread has taken, makes me recall an early 1980's song by Bette Midler - You are the wind between my cheeks. Everyone...
Good story. Gave me my Sunday morning chuckle. :yes:
X2!!
Good morning, members. Decent day ahead. 63⁰ with dewpts around 60⁰. Chance of showers with temps near 70⁰. An agenda free day. I'll...
Nice score! Hoard on!
Good morning, members. 1.5 inches of rain yesterday. I hope Sirchopsalot is happy. :cool: A yucky day ahead. Currently 68⁰ with dewpt of 68⁰....
Good morning, members. Yup... wet day. Rain/showers most of the e day. Temps up to 70⁰. Muggy I hope to run to the grocery store, between...