I did that years ago. Had to replace pump. While well was down, a hose with a washing machine hose (2 female ends) made the connection. We...
A simple grilling later today. Burgers and veggies, with steamed corn on the cob. Grilled veggies will be, Potatoes Onion Zucchini Plum...
When sunny and I'm outside with no shade, on goes this hat. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] It has served me well over the years. The 360⁰ mesh for...
It's warmer up here at 70⁰, currently.
Good morning, members. An AC day. Upper 80's and muggy. I'll be out for a walk this morning.. I never fired up the grill yesterday....
That goes it to the shoulder wood or campfire wood categories.
Whilst in the wood moving state of mind, I emptied this rack and brought it up. [ATTACH] It's normally empty when not on the deck. But, I had...
I'm getting ready for the cooler temps. I broke into one of my chunkhausens and brought wood up to the deck. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Shoulder...
Ditto for here. Near 90 and muggy
Good morning, members. Coffee tastes good. Decent start to the day. Low 60's with dewpt upper 50's. Bright moon out. Upper 80's later,...
How big are the logs? Long thick logs are better than short skinny ones. Do you think you got a full cord?
Welcome! I hope you have the space, time, and drive to get on the 3yr plan.
Good morning, members. Another fall-like day! Bright moon out. Currently 57⁰ and dewpt 50⁰. Both rising over the next few days. :( I'll...
They made charcoal!
Keep an eye on that crack. Freeze/thaw will make it bigger.
Your grandson will enjoy the pictures!
5gal of sweeping sounds like alot to me. But, I'm no expert in such matters.
Good morning, members. Another fall-like day. Currently 55⁰ with dewpt 46⁰. Heading to low 70's. Taking both mom and dad for their 6 month...
Good morning, members. Nice day ahead. Mid-70's and low humidity. Bright full moon out now. I hope to go for a walk, followed by a few...
[ATTACH]