Enjoy your vacation and anniversary! There's a nice walkway between the hotels and beach. Unless it has changed, I recall the walkway was a...
Definitely a nice toy store to visit now and then. There's one about 30min from me in Foxboro, near the football stadium.
Good morning, members. Another yucky day. Mid-90s and very muggy. Not sure what's going on today. Open calendar. Be safe Be healthy
Good morning, members. It's the warmest start to the day, in some time. 72⁰ and muggy. Pushing 90's later. Heat index approaching 100....
I've never heard of shingle oak
The ID app calls out shingle oak? [ATTACH]
I was just wondering if you offered any military vets that might be down on their luck, a price break.
FHC-ish word today!
Good morning, members. The dog's days of September are here. Pushing 90⁰ this afternoon and muggy. Ditto for the rest of the week. Yuk...
Corel here. Security hasn't been breached!
Pictures no bueno
Correct. Toasted a bit.
[ATTACH] There!
[ATTACH] Almost there
Veggies are on [ATTACH]
Helpers are always welcomed, no matter age or size!
I had a TSC gift card. I got a gallon $14.99. Not a great value but the gift card softened the hit. I don't go through too much over the course...
Oh yeah. It'll probably a Sam Adam's Porch Rocker, which has a citrus flavor, stronger then some care for. Me like!
Who is this, part deux. [MEDIA] Who uses bins with the plastic covers?
Do you ever charge more to those that can afford it, and, cut those others a price break?