Lots of little sprouts/saplings.
Hoarding in the rain... [ATTACH]
Good foggy morning, members. Overcast day ahead. Mid-70's and muggy....again. Heavy rain later. Taking dad for a chest xray this morning....
Katsura? The tree wasn't ever taken down,
[ATTACH]
When selling a house, the fuel oil left in the tank becomes part of the closing costs. I've not heard if firewood comes into play. It should, IMO.
She's a year or two away from moving. She probably wants to enjoy a warm house with all that wood she's gathered.
I'm ready to go. Cleanings were done late May. Some chunk wood has been brought up to the deck. I'll brings splits to the deck once this...
Good morning, members. Yet another hot muggy day. 80s with thunderstorms later this afternoon. Last night, we had fireworks right next door....
Sorry to hear it. Get well!
Good morning, members. This humid air mass has worn out it's welcome. It can clear out anytime now, but, it's here for a while. Low 80's...
Those storm waves missed us. Stayed to the west as they slid north.
Thanks! We enjoy it.
Well, it didn't fully leaf out. Just a few branches, plus some last-ditch sprouts at the base. I expect to have more than enough kindling as...
There's some BB throughout the stacks. The ash trees leafed out this year. So, I think they'll stay put for another year. There are 2 other...
This effort is on indefinite hold. My BIL was able to trim back branches that allows sunlight to reach the garden area.
Good morning, members. Groundhog day here. Another day of 90⁰ and muggy. Chance of showers later tonight and over the weekend. I'll go for...
My cat stove has flames. [ATTACH]
When you open each jar to use, take the time to heat and mix in unflavored gelatin. That should firm it up!
That picture is perfect!