After putzing around, I finally have enough wood broken down into small enough pieces to load them into my friend Billy's pickup. Today was...
About time the weather had changed! Nice air today. Rain tomorrow. Then back to nice weather for the week.
2x!!!!
Good morning, members. Nice day ahead. Dewpts in Mid-40's. Mid-70's later. Rainy day tomorrow. The hurricane was a non-issue here,...
I hope the 5yr css'd red oak is OK. I think it'll be just fine.
Good morning, members. Minimal impact from the hurricane. Just a little breeze. Overcast for the day. Chance of showers. 70⁰ I'll be...
Good morning, members. Nice fall-like day ahead. Mid-60's with overcast and low humidity. A fine morning to mow the lawn. A few errands to...
Good morning, members. Decent day ahead. Temps in mid-70's, sunny with lowering humidity. We received just under 2 inches of rain...
They are still coming to the feeders here.
It's vermin If we really are going to name the thing, I submit Ground Chuck! :p
Ready to go here. The stove is good to go! Chunks have been brought to the deck. Splits will be moved in time.
Here comes the next deluge. There's flood warnings in the region. [ATTACH]
Not mine! Them critters eat the wrong things in my perennial bed. Never mind the tunneling.
Thanks! Unless there's some corkscrew winds, we should be fine. The property is on a hill. :yes:
A groundhog! Vermin!! Send it to Gobblers Knob. They like 'em there.
Another wave of heavy rain today. Possible sever storms. Inches of rain forecasted. I feel for the folks flooded out just a couple of days ago.
Good morning, members. Mid-70's and muggy today. Heavy rains forecasted for this afternoon. Possible severe weather. I'll be running a few...
Best of luck to those folks. >8 inches of rain to the north of us, and south into RI. We received .25 inch. I'm OK with that.
I had one of those fall blooming clematis. I ripped it out after a couple of years as it was swallowing everything around it. Nice looking...
Good morning, members. Another foggy start. Mid-70's and muggy today. Heavy rains missed us yesterday. Flooding in the region where several...