lol ill kick you so hard you wont have grandkids if you pull that again on me lol
im ok almost bedtime evening jake hows you at the husky dealer ?
evening cole hows you
lol hope you are not relying on them completely they may just get you enough to buy breakfast again
looking for a boat ? to hang the huskies on ?
ill have a couple different toys to play with by then
lol save them for when i get laid off this winter lol
I'll never be a general foreman or superintendent it's not in my blood
Evening mike and Dustin how's you Lol who knows what will go on the next job
lol im ok and no i have been prepping panels and sending them up no welding at all for me yet and i may be on the ground the whole job
evening mike hows you
lmao evening rodney and your coffee is a little strong tonight hows you
Evening guys how's everyone
Morning guys how's everyone
Don't bring it to this site keep it over there
lol we're just friends
I'm there already and no I'm not taking pictures to prove it I was talking to the ex gf
I thought kris gtg was the 21st
evening steve hows you