lol I looked at the deal of the day and wonder if Bruce knows I'm not there anymore
Afternoon guys how's everyone and I don't look at that email or site anymore
lol I'd have to let you know
Lol what
Lol all sizes some are just wilder than others
Lmao meow
I'm ok playing foreman for the day
Morning mike jason Cole and mike how's everyone Coffee time
Lmao
Morning dave how's you
Morning guys how's everyone
like i said ive never been on it and i dont want to get on it lol i get a little road rage at times so window down finger sticking up lol
around dc i think its 4 or 5 lanes each way ive never been on it and you best be doing all you can or you will get ran over drove on interstate...
i said heck with the carb a little bit ago for the night maybe tomorrow evening
Evening jason and mike how's you guys And I don't want anything to do with the beltway
A continental engine for a welding machine
im ok a coffee then gonna go clean a carb hows you
evening guys hows everyone
Morning Brian how's you
Morning guys