insurance companies are tards i hate them
why waiting on police report ?
lol wanting colder weather and snow
no luck on the red one ?
evening wildwest hows you
good looking truck gramps you did good on it
the 046 is a work saw i consider my hybrid a play saw
both of them are in the 220 range or so
lol no but the ones on mine dont seem to help any my hybrid and 046 are the worst lol
lol i have a couple that will bite you but i still dont use them
ive noticed the hoses last about a year
the aftermarket gaskets and hoses have cost me 4 rebuilds so ill stay with what works for me if i build a saw and something happens to it i eat...
I've used aftermarket gaskets for a few builds and have had 3 case gaskets go bad like yours so I only do oem now screw the Chinese gaskets
I guess I'm a snob I use sealant on aftermarket gaskets and leave oem gaskets dry
lol they want them to come loose and fall apart to sell you a new one
exactly
lol the mysterious husky screw problem lol
im ok a couple more coffees and hopefully i can sleep past 7 tomorrow
nice and no we dont need pictures
evening steve hows you