And the right color too. Think they'd ship it to me?
Sweet truck with sweeter extras. Something to be said of a white Ford. :thumbs: Please post a pic of the tailgate. Wanna see what mine used to...
I know when you say "big oak" you mean BIG oak! Cant wait to see it.
Well that would be bad for your business then! :D
Missed this post. Great to see you making firewood again! :yes: I had ordered a 20" one of the same and never heard from the dealer. I ended...
Cleaned up the top and limbs from the last tree with the 241. Bucked most of what I could. Need the bigger saw to finish the trunk then the last...
Well done Jason. How's the back feeling tonight? My father (passed away 2010) had a stint put in as well and had bypass surgery.
I have seen the bounty here after Irene in 2011 and Isaias in August of 2020. Im still finding BL from the latter storm. Post some pics of it...
Never have run a 461. Had a couple NOS at a local OPE dealer a few years back I kinda wish I bought.
How much snow do you get during an average Winter there?
Some sweet splits there. Did you stack it for him too as he looks a bit overwhelmed? :D :stacker:
Are you scooping any up or plenty in your area?
If I was just doing firewood for myself I'd never use a hydro either.
X2. Going above and beyond Sandhillbilly :salute:
Youre not kidding. A few years ago while camping I cut off limbs from a huge rotting EWP trunk. great firewood, but had to really be on your...
Thats $uck$ Firewooding DT's are tough. Know the feeling. I always seem to have rounds to split and wood to stack. Always a work in progress...
I actually wouldn't mind working part time for a tree service.
Idid spy many BL logs on the top of a pie of logs at a land clearing company next to the lumberyard I do business with. Called and they said I...